Your vehicle deserves only genuine OEM Ford parts and accessories. To ensure reliability, purchase Ford part # RS-BiDir-G Remote Start System;Extended Range With Confirmation. It is sometimes referred to as Ford Remote Start. Our Ford parts and accessories are expedited directly from authorized Ford dealers strategically located all across the U.S. and are backed by the manufacturer's 12 month, 12,000 mile warranty. OEM Ford parts are the best for restoring your vehicle to factory condition performance. This part fits specific Ford Explorer, F-150, F-250 Super Duty, Mustang models.
Affordable, reliable and built to last, Ford part # RSBIDIRG Remote Start System;Extended Range With Confirmation stands out as the smart option. Ford Parts Giant is your prime online source with the biggest and best selection of genuine Ford parts and accessories at giant discounted prices. We have the OEM Ford parts and accessories you need at the lowest possible prices. Ford Parts Giant has you covered no matter what type of Ford vehicle you drive.
Remote Start System;Extended Range With ConfirmationFord Part No.: RS-BIDIR-G
- With the push of a button, you can remotely start your vehicle from up to 1,000 feet away, warming or cooling the inside to a comfortable temperature.Key fob alerts user when vehicle has started - especially handy when the vehicle is out of sight.
- Features two-stage shock sensor and perimeter alarm (when security system is activated)
- Kit includes two Bi-Directional key fob (additional fobs available at extra charge)
- Key fob includes logo appliques for Ford and Lincoln
- Run time can be adjusted throught your Driver Information Center
Manufacturer's Notes: This part is discontinued. It is no longer available for purchase.
Extended Range With Confirmation
This genuine Ford part is guaranteed by Ford's factory warranty.
This Part Fits
- FordF-250 Super Duty2018
- FordF-350 Super Duty2018
- FordF-450 Super Duty2018
- FordF-550 Super Duty2018
Attention State of California Customers
Warning: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov