Your vehicle deserves only genuine OEM Ford parts and accessories. To ensure reliability, purchase Ford part # RS-BiDir-C Remote Start System;Bi-Directional. It is sometimes referred to as Ford Remote Start. Our Ford parts and accessories are expedited directly from authorized Ford dealers strategically located all across the U.S. and are backed by the manufacturer's 12 month, 12,000 mile warranty. OEM Ford parts are the best for restoring your vehicle to factory condition performance. This part fits specific Ford Explorer, F-150, F-250 Super Duty, Mustang models.
Affordable, reliable and built to last, Ford part # RSBIDIRC Remote Start System;Bi-Directional stands out as the smart option. Ford Parts Giant is your prime online source with the biggest and best selection of genuine Ford parts and accessories at giant discounted prices. We have the OEM Ford parts and accessories you need at the lowest possible prices. Ford Parts Giant has you covered no matter what type of Ford vehicle you drive.
Remote Start System;Bi-DirectionalFord Part No.: RS-BiDir-C
- Not compatible with 2015-2016 Mustang equipped with Enhanced Security System (Option Code 435).
- With the push of a button, you can remotely start your vehicle from up to 1,000 feet away, warming or cooling the inside to a comfortable temperature.Key fob alerts user when vehicle has started - especially handy when the vehicle is out of sight.
- Features two-stage shock sensor and perimeter alarm (when security system is activated)
- Kit includes one Bi-Directional key fob (additional fobs available at extra charge)
- Key fob includes logo appliques for Ford and Lincoln
- Run time can be adjusted through your Driver Information Center
Manufacturer's Notes: This part is discontinued. It is no longer available for purchase.
This genuine Ford part is guaranteed by Ford's factory warranty.
This Part Fits
- FordF-250 Super Duty2017
- FordF-350 Super Duty2017
- FordF-450 Super Duty2017
Attention State of California Customers
Warning: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov