Your vehicle deserves only genuine OEM Ford parts and accessories. To ensure reliability, purchase Ford part # FT4Z-19A361-A Vehicle Security System;Ford Perimeter Plus. It is sometimes referred to as Ford Vehicle Security. Our Ford parts and accessories are expedited directly from authorized Ford dealers strategically located all across the U.S. and are backed by the manufacturer's 12 month, 12,000 mile warranty. OEM Ford parts are the best for restoring your vehicle to factory condition performance. This part fits specific Ford Explorer, F-150, F-250 Super Duty, Mustang models.
Affordable, reliable and built to last, Ford part # FT4Z19A361A Vehicle Security System;Ford Perimeter Plus stands out as the smart option. Ford Parts Giant is your prime online source with the biggest and best selection of genuine Ford parts and accessories at giant discounted prices. We have the OEM Ford parts and accessories you need at the lowest possible prices. Ford Parts Giant has you covered no matter what type of Ford vehicle you drive.
Vehicle Security System;Ford Perimeter PlusFord Part No.: FT4Z-19A361-A
- Perimeter Plus Remote Start Vehicle Security module adds an effective layer of anti-theft protection to your Ford vehicle. This new accessory contains features not available from the factory and is specifically designed to protect against the theft of contents and accessories in your vehicle.
- No cut, no splice vehicle integration.
- Adjustable, 2-stage shock/impact sensor.
- Arms and disarms with the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the factory key, door-mounted keypad or with ignition key ON.
- Upgrade to One-Way or Bi-Directional remote start.
- Upgrade to Remote Access.
- May qualify for insurance discounts.
Manufacturer's Notes: This part is discontinued. It is no longer available for purchase.
Ford Perimeter Plus
This genuine Ford part is guaranteed by Ford's factory warranty.
This Part Fits
- FordF-250 Super Duty2017
- FordF-350 Super Duty2017
Attention State of California Customers
Warning: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov